Become a Contributor
If you are an independent writer and financial expert in the areas of capital markets and trading then FX Empire would be happy yo have you on the team to contribute to the forecasts, news, or opinion sections.
Why FX Empire?
FX Empire has an established reputation and existing brand name which receives a highly targeted traffic source. By contributing to FX Empire you will receive the benefits of this established traffic and be able to strengthen your own name. FX Empire is collaborating with news portals such as Yahoo, Finance, Nasdaq, ForexFactory, Kitco to name a few.
As an established contributor for FX Empire, you will have your profile page within the Site where all your work that was written for the website wil be displayed. This way you can establish yourself as an individual and strengthen your brand whilst at the same time strengthening FX Empire’s brand name.
In your profile, you can highlight details of your career, your experience, expertise, personal brand, and any published articles found on FX Empire.
- Field Expertise – Experience in the area, proof of published work covering the financial markets, and relevant educational experience.
- Exclusivity: It is important whilst working for FX Empire and contributing to the website that you do not work for anyone else int he same field
- Editorial Guidelines
- Plagiarism: We do not accept any plagiarized material, articles found to contain plagiarism will not be accepted and the author may be suspended from work. We accept original articles only.
- Content: The preferred length for an article on our Site is 500 words or potentially shorter if appropriate content is contained.
- Forecasts-When writing about forecasts it is important to embellish the article with appropriate graphics, for example, charts or videos and audios.
- Quality control- We have minimum standards for articles published on our Site, those that do not meet the minimum requirements will not be published. Check grammar, spelling, and flow before submission.
Please contact us at email@example.com with your CV and ideas.