Eight Cap 2021 Review
- Regulated By: ASIC, VFSC
- Foundation Year: 2009
- Headquarters: Level 6, 360 Collins Street Melbourne, VIC 3000
- Min Deposit: 100
Eightcap Pty Ltd had been started in ’09 and it is authorised and controlled by the Securities that is australian and Commission (ASIC) and it is the state provider of Scuderia Ferrari. The broker additionally launched Eightcap Global in 2019 which can be integrated in Vanuatu.
Users can be found two core trading accounts called Standard and Raw. The latter provides interbank that is natural by having a payment of $3.50 per great deal exchanged and also the previous institutional-grade pricing with commission-free trading. Users can access 250 monetary instruments Forex that is addressing, Indices, Shares and Cryptocurrencies.
The capability emerges by the broker to trade through the globally recognised MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5 trading platforms for Computer, Mac, internet, Android os and iOS systems. Additionally they offer detail by detail investor research through Market Updates, along with Trading Education including MetaTrader and Trading Strategy guides, along side multi-lingual help 24/5.
- ASIC regulated.
- Commission-free trading available.
- Access to raw spreads available.
- Can trade on MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5.
- No shares in demo platform as advertised.
- No MT4 internet platform, only for MT5.
- Max Leverage: 1:500
- Publicly Traded: no
- Deposit Options: Credit card, Bank Cable transfer, Poli Payment, BPay, Asia UnionPay, Skril, Neteller.
- Withdrawal Options: Wire Transfer
- Tradable Assets: Commodities, Forex, Shares
- Products offered: N/A
- Trading Platforms: MT4, MT5
- Commission on Trades: yes
- Fixed spreads: no
- Trading Desk Type: ECN, No dealing desk
- OS Compatibility:
- Mobile trading: iOS App, Android App
- Inactivity fee charged: N/A