HFTrading 2021 Review
- Regulated By: ASIC, FMA
- Foundation Year: 2019
- Headquarters: DJCA Ltd, Amount 3, 50 Victoria Street, Christchurch Central, Christchurch, 8013, NZ
- Min Deposit: 250
HFTrading is operated by CTRL Investments Limited which really is a brand new Zealand based business and managed by this new Zealand Financial Markets Authority (FMA), along with the Securities that is Australian and Commission (ASIC).
The Financial company supplies the capacity to trade commission-free on significantly more than 350+ CFD instruments cryptocurrencies being addressing Commodities, Forex, Shares, Indices and Metals, across three primary kinds of trading records called the Silver Account, Gold Account and Platinum Account. Additionally they provide Islamic trading that is swap-free.
With HFTrading, users can trade in the MetaTrader that is globally-recognized 4 platform for Desktop, internet and Cellphone. The Financial company offers a variety that is wide of resources through mediums such as for example articles, movie on need, courses, eBooks and tutorials. Since there is restricted trading that is real time and researching the market HFTrading does offer use of an Economic Calendar and profits Season Calendar.
- ASIC and FMA regulated.
- Commission-free trading available.
- Can trade on MetaTrader 4.350+ asset classes available.
- Overnight swap prices are higher compared to industry average (but discounts can be obtained on particular records).
- Investor analysis and research restricted.
- Max Leverage: 1:500
- Publicly Traded: no
- Deposit Options: Credit Card, Neteller, Skrill, Wire Transfer
- Withdrawal Options: Credit Card, Neteller, Skrill, Wire Transfer
- Tradable Assets: Commodities, Cryptocurrencies, Currencies, Indices, Stocks
- Products offered:
- Trading Platforms: MT4
- Commission on Trades: no
- Fixed spreads: no
- Trading Desk Type: Dealing Desk, STP
- OS Compatibility: Desktop platform (Windows), Desktop platform (Mac), online platform
- Mobile trading: iOS App, Android App
- Inactivity fee charged: