InvestLite 2021 Review
- Regulated By: IFSC
- Foundation Year: 2020
- Headquarters: 5 Cork Street, Belize City
- Min Deposit: 250
InvestLite is really a manufacturer of Bayline Trading Ltd that is controlled and authorised by the Overseas Financial solutions Commission (IFSC) of Belize.
The broker provides 3 primary kinds of trading reports called Silver, Gold and Platinum having a leverage that is maximum of to 1:500.
Users can trade on significantly more than 350+ economic CFD instruments Crypto that is covering, Indices, shares, Commodities and Metals on globally recognised MetaTrader 4 trading platform for desktop, web and mobile.
The broker additionally provides usage of investor research and resources being academic its constant Information weblog, Trading weblog, movie on need part and much more. Users also can contact support to Friday 4am to 2pm monday.
- 350+ CFDs being monetary.
- Commission-free trading available.
- Use of leverage that is high.
- Can trade on MetaTrader 4.
- Tall swap costs but discounts available.
- Max Leverage: 1:400
- Publicly Traded: no
- Deposit Options: Credit Card, Cryptocurrencies, Neteller, Skrill, Wire Transfer
- Withdrawal Options: Credit Card, Cryptocurrencies, Neteller, PayPal, Wire Transfer
- Tradable Assets: Commodities, Cryptocurrencies, Currencies, Indices, Stocks
- Products offered:
- Trading Platforms: MT4
- Commission on Trades: no
- Fixed spreads: no
- Trading Desk Type: STP
- OS Compatibility: Desktop platform (Windows), Desktop platform (Mac), online platform
- Mobile trading: iOS App, Android App
- Inactivity fee charged: