Libertex 2021 Review
- Regulated By: CySEC
- Foundation Year: 1997
- Headquarters: 134 Agia Fylaxeos & Amisou, ANISSA COURT, 4th Floor, 3087, Limassol, Cyprus
- Min Deposit: 10
Libertex is just a brand of Indication Investments Ltd which can be managed and authorised by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC).
The broker ended up being started in 1997 and it has 2.2 million customers global in 27 nations which are various. The broker can be a Premium Plus Partner and Sponsor associated with Valencia CF soccer team.
The broker provides the capacity to trade on 213 CFD instruments currencies being addressing shares, Indices, Commodities, ETFs and Cryptocurrencies with leverage as high as 30:1 for retail customers or more to 600:1 for expert customers. Users can trade through the MetaTrader 4 trading platform along with the Libertex on line trading platform for mobile and web. Commissions differ according to which platform you employ.
Users can access support in numerous languages via real time talk, Telegram and WhatsApp Monday to Friday from 8am to 8pm Central european time that is standard. The broker does offer some investor research articles in its blog sites however it is extremely hardly ever updated with real time market news and trade some ideas based in the trading platform that is online. Additionally five lessons being academic novice traders in the broker’s website with increased within the trading platform.
- PROFESSIONALS: CONS:
- CySEC regulated.
- Numerous asset classes provided.
- Can trade on MetaTrader 4.
- Easy to use trading platform that is online.
- Good videos which are academic internet platform.
- Weblog articles really are a yr old but news that is real time trade some ideas in internet platform.
- Max Leverage: 1:30
- Publicly Traded: yes
- Deposit Options: Credit Card, Giropay, iDeal, Neosurf, Neteller, Fast Transfer, Skrill, Sofort, Trustly, Wire Transfer
- Withdrawal Options: Wire Transfer
- Tradable Assets: Commodities, Forex, Shares
- Products offered:
- Trading Platforms: MT4, Proprietary
- Commission on Trades: yes
- Fixed spreads: no
- Trading Desk Type: Market Maker, No dealing desk
- OS Compatibility: N/A
- Mobile trading: iOS App, Android App
- Inactivity fee charged: