OANDA 2021 Reviews
- Regulated By: ASIC, CFTC, FCA, FSA(JP), IIROC, MAS, MiFID, NFA
- Foundation Year: 1996
- Headquarters: 795 Folsom St Floor 1, Suite 1038 San Francisco Bay Area, CA 94107
- Min Deposit: 1
OANDA ended up being created in 1996 and it is authorised and controlled by the UK’s Financial Conduct Authority beneath the real title OANDA Europe Limited.
The OANDA Corporation also offers specific entities managed by US, Canadian, Australian, Singaporean and regulators which can be japanese.
The broker provides 2 forms of trading reports: a regular Account and Premium Account. Both records provide twenty-four hours a day, 5 times per week help, the capability to trade Forex, Indices, Metals, Commodities and Bond CFDs, also institutional-grade execution on OANDA Trade, the broker’s own, proprietary – and award-winning – trading platform for desktop, internet and mobile in addition to on MetaTrader 4.
OANDA provides impressive trading tools, research and education solutions such as for example AutoChartist, a Forex purchase guide and MT4 available purchase indicator, webinars, occasions and MarketPulse for all your news that is latest and technical research.
- FCA British regulated.
- Can trade CFDs on Forex, Indices, Metals, Commodities and Bonds.
- Impressive OANDA Trade trading platform that is proprietary.
- Impressive trading tools, training and research.
- No shares to trade on
- Max Leverage: 1:100
- Publicly Traded: no
- Deposit Options: Credit Card, PayPal, Wire Transfer
- Withdrawal Options: Credit Card, PayPal, Wire Transfer
- Tradable Assets: Commodities, Cryptocurrencies, Currencies, Indices
- Products offered:
- Trading Platforms: MT4, Oanda fxTrade
- Commission on Trades: yes
- Fixed spreads: no
- Trading Desk Type: Dealing Desk
- OS Compatibility: N/A
- Mobile trading: iOS App, Android App
- Inactivity fee charged: