Final opportunity: Reserve your spot at the best price for one of the biggest blockchain events in Europe.
More than 5,000+ delegates are expected to grace the stunning Altice Arena in Lisbon, Portugal this July 6 & 7, 2023, as Block 3000: Blockchain Battle gathers the best and brightest of Blockchain, Crypto and Web3 to unveil exciting new projects, engage in priceless networking and to set the discourse for the industry.
Block 3000: Blockchain Battle will feature a diverse lineup of speakers, including C-suite executives and experts from the most prominent players in the Crypto & Fintech industry, influential media figures, inspirational founders, and thought leaders in Blockchain technology.
A Leading Lineup of World-Class Speakers
Presented by the Count of Monte Crypto, Dustin Plantholt, Speakers at Block3000: Blockchain Battle include:
- Zoe Wei: she is now the BNB Chain Head of Developer Relations. She has worked in several critical roles at BNB Chain and Binance for the past 4 years.
- John Woods: he joined the Algorand Foundation as CTO in 2022. Prior to joining the leadership team he worked as Chief Architect of Cardano at IOHK.
- Austin Federa: Head of Strategy & Communications at Solana Foundation, where he sets its strategic direction and manages communications.
- David Uhryniak: Director of Ecosystem Development at TRON, David, drives North American expansion, applies emerging technologies for strategic goals.
- Carl “The Moon” Runefelt: Serial entrepreneur and crypto-evangelist who has invested in 400 blockchain-based startups. A social media icon who made Forbes 30 under 30.
- Chef Mochi: Pseudonymous lead of PancakeSwap, an all-in-one DeFi protocol. Believes that crypto is the future of tech, finance, social interactions.
- Dmytro Budorin: Co-Founder & CEO of Hacken, leads 120+ team, brings transparency to crypto with cybersecurity services, built CER.live & Proof of Reserves.
- Christian Saur: leads Touchpoint, IOTA’s ecosystem support program, facilitating the launch of applications based on IOTA’s smart contract technology.
- Miguel Palencia: Co-founder and COO. He has 9 years experience in blockchain technology and 21 years in server administration, and Linux development.
- Kiril Nikolov: DeFi strategist at Nexo. He has built out Defi operations and is currently incubating small, agile tech teams to become standalone DeFi protocols.
- Sami Waittinen: Marketing Head at Trust Wallet, brings leadership experience in finance and tech, excels at managing products, operations, and stakeholders.
- Javier Garcia: Country Leader for Iberia at Binance, experience in digital transformation and product management in Payments, Fintech, and E-commerce.
And many others. A total of over 50 speakers are planned to be gathered.
Block 3000: Blockchain Battle | What you Need to Know
With 5,000+ attendees from around the world, 80 exhibitors and 50+ speakers, Block 3000 is the ultimate networking event for blockchain and crypto.
Talks from prominent thought leaders will set the discourse for the industry as a whole, paired with ample networking opportunities, with investors and exciting projects flocking to the event!
The event will feature Blockchain Battle: innovative and intellectual show held in a format of panel discussions with four to five speakers per round. During the panels, the speakers will delve into the various perspectives and challenges associated with blockchain networks, interoperability, scalability, and security. They will explore the potential of these technologies and how they can be leveraged to create innovative solutions to existing problems within both the blockchain ecosystem and the wider fintech space.
Block3000 Limited Availability Alert: Book Your Spot Now at the Best Price Before It’s Gone!
Time is running out to secure your spot at one of the hottest crypto and blockchain events of 2023!
Tickets come in a variety of packages to suit delegates’ needs – from Standard which includes access to the conference and networking events, to our very special Whale package, which includes:
- Conference access (best Whale seats in 1-5 row)
- Welcome bag from our partners and sponsors
- Exclusive gifts from partners and sponsors
- Networking app
- VIP coffee breaks and lunch
- Conference video
- VIP registration
- VIP lounge area + access to speakers area with terrace
- 3d Networking Day
- There will also be some extra surprises to be revealed later!